At Foxen we value wine education almost as much as we value our wines. We offer tasting flights at both our locations to enrich your knowledge of the wine industry and what goes into making the wine.
Tasting Room Hours: 11am – 4pm Daily
Groups are welcome at FOXEN and foxen 7200! Reservations are required for parties of 5 or more people. To make a reservation, please call the tasting room at (805) 937-4251 x101 or email [email protected] at least 72 hours before your visit.
We are now offering a 90 minute exclusive guided tasting experience Sundays through Fridays.
Consumers: $48.00 per person
Wine Club Members: $32.00 per person
A maximum of 8 people per guided tasting.
The tasting includes a custom five wine flight from both our FOXEN and foxen7200 labels paired with a charcuterie plate.
For more information please contact Simone at [email protected]
Our Reservation Policy
- Reservations are required for groups of five or more.
- The last reservation for groups of 10 and more is 1:00 pm.
- The last reservation for groups of 5-9 people is 2:00 pm.
- All wine tasters must be 21 years of age or older.
- We cannot guarantee reservations if your group arrives 30+ minutes later than the scheduled time. If you do run late, please call our tasting room at 805.937.4251 x101 to see if we can still accommodate the group.